329 Park Avenue North
PO Box 880
Winter Park, Florida
Brandon DeGel is an associate in Winderweedle, Haines, Ward & Woodman’s litigation department. Brandon practices mainly in the areas of real estate litigation and general commercial litigation.
Brandon earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Miami School of Law in 2013. While a student at the University of Miami School of Law, Brandon worked with the Eleanor R. Cristol and Judge A. Jay Cristol Bankruptcy Pro Bono Assistance Clinic, assisting clients in Chapter 7 and 13 consumer bankruptcy proceedings. Brandon also received the book award for receiving the highest grade in Legal Research and Writing.
Brandon is native to the Central Florida area, having attended Good Shepherd Catholic School and Timber Creek High School in east Orlando.
• J.D., University of Miami School of Law (magna cum laude, 2013)
• B.A., Political Science, University of Florida (cum laude, 2010)
• B.A., Religion, University of Florida (cum laude, 2010)
Professional Certifications and Memberships
• American Bar Association
• Orange County Bar Association
• Young Professionals for Orlando Science Center
• The Florida Bar, 2013
• U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
• U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
• U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
• U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida